There will be limited numbers, so please register quickly to avoid disappointment.
A full day Subacute Care Learning Program will be held at Fremantle Hospital on Wednesday 29 July 2020 and will include the modules:
• Principles of Rehabilitation
• Person Centred Care
• Evidence Based Practice
• Goal Setting
You can register by clicking on the link in the attached flyer.
The popular Aboriginal Person Centred Care training modules will be facilitated at Fremantle Hospital on 30th July 2020. You can register by clicking on the link in the attached flyer.
Please be assured that we have your health and safety in mind during our training, as outlined below:
- Sign in will be completed by a staff member, and this registration will be used for contact tracing if required
- Class sizes have been reduced, increasing spaces between participants and allowing at least 2 square metres of space per person
- No common/shared resources (such as water jugs, milk, etc.) are provided
- There are no shared classroom copies of course manuals and we will not be using the iPads for viewing course materials
- Hand sanitisers (minimum 66% alcohol) are available
- We are conducting additional sanitisation of all common surfaces with alcohol-based wipes
- If participants are unwell, or begin to feel unwell during the day, we ask that you do not attend, or leave the training.
- Participants who have returned from overseas in the last 2 weeks, have been in contact with people who have returned from recent overseas travel or have been in contact with someone with active COVID-19 will not be able to attend our training
We look forward to being able to present our training in person and hope you can make it.