We are working to build you a collection of resources to support the development of your subacute care skills. We hope to include relevant websites, documents, guides, tools, and e-learning modules.
This sections also includes access to presentations, workshop materials and video resources from learning events hosted or delivered by TRACS WA.
- Aboriginal Health
- Aged Care
- Amputee Care
- Chronic Conditions Self Management
- Goal Setting
- Interprofessional Practice
- Mental Health
- Motivational Interviewing
- Neurological Conditions
- Person Centred Care
- Simulation videos (amputee care, tracheostomy/laryngectomy and motivational interviewing. Produced by TRACS WA)
- Stroke (see also Informme site)
- Tracheostomy / Laryngectomy