TRACS WA is working to build you the best set of resources with which to refine your sub-acute care skills and reach your professional potential. We are engaged in an ongoing effort to build a collection of documents, guides, tools, e-learning modules for your use. Here's some of the featured TRACS WA resources:
Neurological Needs Checklist
The Neurological Needs Checklist aims to help people with long term neurological conditions (and the people supporting them) to:
- identify common health problems that are related to neurological conditions.
- facilitate timely referral to services which could address the identified problems
Aphasia-Friendly Goal Setting
The Aphasia-Friendly Goal Setting package is designed to provide you and your team with resources that will assist in engaging people with aphasia (PWA) in effective goal setting. These tools are designed to be friendly for PWA.
They include a wide variety of documents, presentations and pictograms, such as:
- A range of ready-made aphasia-friendly, discipline specific and team communication resources usng Boardmaker pictographics
- Literature review of Aphasia-related journal articles
- A case study based at one neurorehabiltation unit
- Tools to help with administration, progress monitoring and more