|Monday 26 Apr 2021|
TRACS WA Training 2021
|Sunday 30 May 2021|
Speech Pathology Australia National Conference 2021 (Darwin)
|Thursday 24 Jun 2021|
PaSCE Spotlight on Palliative Care Research PCOC (Palliative Care Outcomes Collaboration)
- Wanted Occupational Therapists working in stroke rehabilitation, for research study, further information click here.
- A Clinical Practice Guideline for the use of Ankle Foot Orthoses and Functional Electrical Simulation post-stroke.
- Online 14th National Allied Health Conference 9-12th August Call for Abstracts
- World Delirium Day Videos: EBP delirium Delirium detection in clinical practice World delirium Down Under
A research group of 4th year Occupational Therapy students and supervisors at Curtin University, are looking to recruit Occupational Therapists working in stroke rehabilitation.
Clinicians attending our Community of Practice events have been asking us if there is any good online platform to talk and share resources with their public and private sector colleagues. TRACS WA is trialling – a Microsoft Teams-based discussion group, accessible to both public and private sector clinicians, to help Communities of Practice continue online between our face-to-face events and video conferences.
- Motivation in Rehabilitation
- Innovation in Practice