A Community of Practice (CoP) brings together people who share a passion, concern or common interest in a health care topic, in order to discuss, learn and organise activities.
TRACS WA facilitates a broad, informal CoP for subacute care via its email list. You can subscribe to our email list here.
It also organises multiple formal Communities of Practice on specific topics:
- Amputee Care
- Cognitive Care
- Compassionate Care
- COVID-19 Rehabilitation
- Stroke Care
If you would like to be part of one of these groups, please sign up using our online registration form.
We also closely support these CoPs:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation and Secondary Prevention (CRSP) run by the Heart Foundation & TRACS WA
All of our CoPs aim to provide:
- Knowledge exchange
- Skills development
- Collaboration to address common issues
- Support for members
- Promotion of best practice
Members typically participate in the following activities:
- Events via video conference and in-person
- Guest speakers
- Online forums via Microsoft Teams (for Cognitive, COVID, Stroke, Tracheostomy)
- Resource/document sharing