This will help:
- Identify common health problems that are related to neurological conditions
- Faciliate timely referral to services which could address the identified problems.
- A series of questions that the patient, or their health professional can review to identify potential neurological problems.
- A scoring system that allows the patient and health professiona to quantify overall progress.
- A list of appropriate, evidence-based actions corresponding to each question, so that the patient is able to access services and improve their quality of life.
- Neurological Needs Checklist - Patient Version (pdf)
- Neurological Needs Checklist - Health Professional Version (pdf)
- Neurological Needs Checklist - Easy Read Version (pdf)
- Neurological Needs Checklist - Glossary (pdf)