Come along to TRACS WA's November series of 'Bitesize Lunch and Learn online sessions.' Tuesdays in November, 12:30pm to 1pm
9th November 2021: What is a growth mindset?
16th November 2021: Improving your communication skills
23rd November 2021: Working effectively in your team
30th November 2021: Goals of Patient Care
Week 1: What is a growth mindset?
Week 2: Improving your communication skills
- Communication Skills: A guide to practice for healthcare professionalsommunication Skills: A guide to practice for healthcare professionals
Week 3: Working effectively in your team
- Knowing more about your preferred learning style helps you understand how you (and others) process new information. Take this short questionnaire to discover your learning style: https://www.mint-hr.com/mumford.html
- Building effective healthcare team development interventions in uncertain times: Tips for success
- A systematic review of team-building interventions in non acute healthcare settings
- Understanding and improving multidisciplinary team working in geriatric medicine
- “Do you want to know how to support your patient to think about advance care planning? There are lots of resources to help you here: Goals-of-patient-care support“